Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Front9 Technologies’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Front9 Technologies’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Front9 Technologies at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Front9 Technologies’s web site are provided “as is”. Front9 Technologies makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Front9 Technologies does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Front9 Technologies or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Front9 Technologies’s Internet site, even if Front9 Technologies or a Front9 Technologies authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Front9 Technologies’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Front9 Technologies does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Front9 Technologies may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Front9 Technologies does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Front9 Technologies has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Front9 Technologies of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Front9 Technologies’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. General Website Purpose
CustomLawyerApps.com allows attorneys and legal professionals to quickly and easily order mobile apps for their firms. CustomLawyerApps.com will upload your apps through our App Store and Google Play accounts and provide your law firm with the app’s information once it is approved and released.
We cannot guarantee that Apple will approve all apps submit. In that case we will continue to make updates and modifications to the app until it is approved by Apple.
10. Refund & Subscription Policy
We charge a fee yearly to develop your app and keep it active in the App Stores. Each year you must pay the subscription fee to keep your app active. You may cancel your account at the end of any year.
If Apple disapproves your app after five (5) submissions you will be refunded the purchase price for your iPhone app.
In the first 30 days after your app payment you may request a full refund. When you are given a refund your apps will be removed from the app store immediately. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
11. Intellectual Property
Front9 Technologies maintains the intellectual property rights and copyright to any source code developed for clients of CustomLawyerApps.com.